pure abundance™ volumizing clay conditioner
Volumizing conditioner creates volume and helps keep fine hair looking and feeling more abundant.
• boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum
• use with pure abundance™
volumizing clay shampooAveda is a cruelty-free brand. We do not conduct animal testing and never ask others to do so on our behalf.
After shampooing with pure abundance™ volumizing shampoo, smooth conditioner from roots to ends. Rinse.
For the most abundant volume:
• Shampoo and condition with pure abundance™. Don't skip the conditioner because you think it weighs hair down; our lightweight kaolin clay formula is actually a crucial step to volume.
• Style with volumizing tonic™ or phomollient™ styling foam. Always start with a small amount; flip head upside down and work through hair, roots to ends. Once dry, set with pure abundance™ volumizing hair spray.
• Use a ceramic round brush when blow-drying. Once 80% dry, mist with pure abundance™ volumizing hair spray, then finish drying.
• For lift at the roots, tease hair, holding away from the scalp and backcombing with a fine-tooth comb. Mist pure abundance™ volumizing hair spray, then backcomb section again.
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Acacia Senegal Gum, Maltodextrin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone <ILN45721>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
6.7 fl oz/200 ml: Recycling is limited. Please contact your local recycling program.
16.9 fl oz/500 ml: Bottle is minimum 49% post-consumer HDPE and up to 51% bioplastic (which is 96% plant-derived and 4% petrochemical). Please recycle.
First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in our primary facility. Our primary manufacturing facility has achieved Zero Industrial Waste to Landfill status.