We're open and accepting orders! The health and well-being of our customers, employees and community is of the utmost importance to us. Due to modified operations put in place to help protect those working at the distribution centers, we are currently experiencing processing delays up to 10 business days. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. We are committed to delivering your orders as soon as possible!
|Standard||FREE with qualifying purchase*|
* For shipments which do not qualify for free standard shipping, shipping costs will be calculated based on order total.
SHIPPING TIME FRAMES
|Ship Method||Shipping Time Frame|
|Standard||2-5 business days|
Aveda.com orders are shipped on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding major holidays). Orders shipped via Standard Service are processed and shipped in 1 - 2 business days, depending on product availability.
Orders shipped to P.O. Boxes are delivered within 6-14 business days. APO/FPO/DPO and U.S. Territories are delivered within 14-21 business days of the order's ship date. Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii may take up to 14 business days.
Overnight or 2nd Day Service is not available for shipments to P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses, U.S Territories and some locations in Alaska and Hawaii. Please call us at 1.800.644.4831 if you have any questions.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
- All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. If your order cannot be processed, an email notice will be sent to advise.
- Some priority packages may require a signature upon delivery unless designated by the recipient, this is based on driver discretion. If a signature waiver is in place, Aveda Online cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen packages.
- Some items sold by Aveda Online require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items. The method of shipment for these items is dictated by these regulations. At Aveda Online, we comply with these regulations therefore the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- We're sorry, we are currently unable to accept orders to be billed or shipped to destinations outside the U.S. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you wish to provide a physical address in the United States to which we can deliver, we will be happy to ship your full order.
Shipping to Forwarding Companies
Aveda Online is not responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods delivered to a forwarding company. This means that Aveda Online is not responsible to provide a replacement or refund for any goods delivered to a forwarding company. If you choose to use a forwarding company, we recommend requesting the forwarder refuse any packages that arrive damaged. If a package is lost or damaged after being received by the freight forwarder, it is the responsibility of the freight forwarder.