In recent years, there's been a spotlight on the correct order you're supposed to use skin care products, but have you considered the order of hair care products? Below are the recommended guidelines:
• Begin by shampooing your hair. If you experience dry ends and dull-looking hair, try nutriplenish™ deep hydration set
, which is made using a cruelty-free superfood blend of plant butter and oils.
• If you're someone who struggles with split ends or damage from styling or coloring, you might want to use a hair masque in-between shampooing and conditioning. Check out the botanical repair™ rich strengthening set
, which includes a strengthening masque that aims to rejuvenate damaged hair.
• Apply conditioner.
• Work in any leave-in treatments.
• Apply heat protectant if you use a hair dryer, curling iron, or hair straighteners.
• Plump hair up using a blob of mousse if desired.
• Smooth down flyaway hairs and add shine with hair serum.
• Lock in your style with hair spray.