Caring for your hair can seem like an everyday task, but it’s also a deeply personal act. After all, your hair is an attribute that’s all your own—something that makes you distinctively you. Whether you have straight or naturally coily hair, taking the time to thoughtfully care for your strands with love can have a profound impact on your overall well-being, bolstering your confidence and connecting you to the present moment.
At Aveda, we consciously crafted our 100% vegan hair products with you and the Earth in mind. Discover how integrating our botanical repair™ and nutriplenish™ collections can transform a simple hair care routine into a wellness ritual to love. Plus, we’ll share three real-life regimens to get you started, below.
Get grounded in plant power
The time you spend caring for your hair can be a self-care activity and offer you a calm escape to recharge after a busy day. Elevate your experience with our plant-powered botanical repair™ and nutriplenish™ collections to bring out the best in your hair. Whether you’re meditating while our bond-building botanical repair™ intensive strengthening masques deeply restore damaged strands or taking a soothing bath as our superfood-infused nutriplenish™ hydrates hair, our 100% vegan essentials help you fully embrace the present moment, while they do the heavy lifting.
MINDFULLY CRAFTED HAIR CARE
Aveda’s ethos is to care for the Earth, which means caring for you and all those who inhabit our planet. That’s why all of our formulas are 100% vegan and cruelty free. We respect the Earth’s creatures, which is why we never test on animals and never ask anyone to do so on our behalf. We also understand the power of plant and flower essences, and thoughtfully use naturally derived ingredients wherever possible, to create products you can feel good about using.
Here’s how three women have integrated our plant-powered, high-performance hair care systems into their self-care routines.
Relax, repair, repeat with Lou Galliot
Lou Galliot uses our botanical repair™ collection to transform personal time into a truly restorative moment—all while repairing hair damage for softer, more manageable strands. Her regimen harnesses 100% vegan strength while she centers herself in moments of calm. Copy her routine if you have fine hair or medium hair.
- • Step 1: Start a bath and cleanse hair with botanical repair™ strengthening shampoo.
- • Step 2: Apply botanical repair™ intensive strengthening masque: light to treat dry hair. Rinse after 2–5 minutes.
Hydrate with intention with Tiphanie Gueret
Coily hair needs dedicated care, which is why Tiphanie Gueret relies on our superfood-infused nutriplenish™ collection to infuse her strands with deep, intentional hair hydration. Follow her ritual for 4a-4c curls, which she customized using her nutriplenish™ favorites.
- • Step 1: Turn off your phone or phone notifications.
- • Step 2: Steep a cup of calming Aveda comforting tea.
- • Step 3: Mix nutriplenish™ deep moisture conditioner and nutriplenish™ multi-use hair oil to create a nourishing, hydrating leave-in masque. Leave on for 2–5 minutes.
- • Step 4: Rinse and apply nutriplenish™ daily moisturizing treatment to hair for intense hydration and protection from the drying effects of the sun.
Breathe in and bounce back with Juny Breeze
Busy schedules and long days can leave you—and your hair—feeling lifeless and lackluster, which is why Juny Breeze discovered a perfect regimen for breathing new energy into her curly hair. Showcasing the nutriplenish™ collection, Juny’s regimen not only boosts her curls—it boosts her mood, too! Discover an easy ritual for naturally curly hair.
- • Step 1: Refresh hair by cleansing with nutriplenish™ light moisture shampoo and following with nutriplenish™ light moisture conditioner.
- • Step 2: Spritz nutriplenish™ leave-in conditioner onto damp strands for weightless hydration.
- • Step 3: Lock in nutrient-dense moisture with nutriplenish™ multi-use hair oil.
Discover how crafting a just-for-you regimen with Aveda can transform wash day into a restorative moment of self-care.